Thank you for your interest in use of
Santa Fe Public Schools facilities.
Here are the steps and information needed to do so:
- Download the Facilities Use Application on the left side of this page.
2. Obtain site availability approval from Principal or Designee.
- You can coordinate a walk-through of the space with the site prior to use.
3. Complete and submit application (3 weeks prior to date of use required) to the Construction Administrative Assistant with the following required documents:
- Schedule of events (if more than one day)
- See page 2 for insurance requirements
- Non-profit letter (if applicable)
- Copy of any City/County/State/Federal permits or documents required by law or ordinance (30 days prior to first day of event)
4. Final Approval/Disapproval Letter
- Only the Construction Administrative Assistant or designee will give a final approval for use of facilities. A final approval letter will be sent if the application is approved. This final approval letter must be on hand during the event.
- Event may not be advertised until a final approval is given.
All rules, regulations, policies and procedures of the Santa Fe Public Schools referenced within BOE Policy #619 will be enforced during all events.